1. If there's a God, why won't He reveal Himself?
2. Is Jesus Creator AND God? Why is this important?
3. Why is the Old Testament God harsh & the New Testament God loving?
4. Who made God?
5. Was Jesus a white, bearded man?
6. What is the Holy Spirit?
7. Why is the Resurrection of Jesus important?
8. Do Christians worship three different Gods?
(11/16/16 - 2:40-9:30)
9. Why would a good God allow evil in the world?
(12/7/16 - 15:50-26:20)
10. How could a loving God send people to hell?
(12/28/16 - 8:50-15:10)
11. Why did Jesus have to suffer and die? Why not just take over the world?
12. When have you seen God actually make a difference?
13.How could Jesus be God and a man?
14. Is there any proof that Jesus rose from the dead?
Nature of God
BELIEVING THE WORD is a weekly half hour Q&A Show designed to answer your questions about the Christian faith and Jesus Christ. Join our live in-studio guest panelists for a fun and enlightening time by going to our Lighthouse Bible Church Facebook page each Wednesday night at 8 pm EST.
You can also link to YouTube for the answer to specific questions.
If you have your own question, email us. (email@example.com)
Believing the Word
TIP: Use the "Ctrl" and "F" keys to search this list for key words.