TIP: Use the "Ctrl" and "F" keys to search this list for key words.
Believing the Word
BELIEVING THE WORD is a weekly half hour Q&A Show designed to answer your questions about the Christian faith and Jesus Christ. Join our live in-studio guest panelists for a fun and enlightening time by going to our Lighthouse Bible Church Facebook page each Wednesday night at 8 pm EST.
You can also link to YouTube for the answer to specific questions.
If you have your own question, email us. (email@example.com)
1. Isn't Christianity just a crutch?
( 9/21/16, 1:40-6:50)
2. How could Christianity be useful if it's so full of hypocrites?
3. Why are there different branches of Christianity like Protestant, Catholic, & Orthodox? (10/5/16, 10:50-17:50)
4. How could I be used as a Christian?
5. What is the Sabbath Day & why do Christians worship on Sunday?
6. Did Jesus have a wife, children, or siblings?
( 10/12/16, 11:30-17:50)
7. Why are there no priests in Christianity?
8. Does the Bible suppress women's rights?
9. What are the fundamentals to Christianity?
10. Why do Christians baptize?
11. Does Christianity allow for tattoos and piercings?
12. Does Christianity prohibit interracial marriage?
13. How can we know the will of God?
14. Why pray? Doesn't God already know?
15. Are Christians told to fast? Is there a benefit to it?
16. Is discipleship needed by all Christians or just some?
17. How do I find what spiritual gifts I have? How do I use them?
18. When we get to heaven, will we be the same age as when we died?
19. Why do some Christians give up things for lent?
(3/29/17, 14:00 - 22:30)
20. What should a Christian's biggest physical or material goal in life be, besides witnessing to others? (3/29/17, 30:50 - 38:00)
21. How can I know if I'm in a good church?
(3/29-17, 38:20 - 44:30)
Nature of Christianity