1. Where did Cain get his wife?
2. What is the purpose of the 1000 year reign of Christ, the Millennium?
(10/12/16, 37:30- 42:20)
3. What is an ark?
4. Does the Bible say if there are aliens?
5. How are the seven Jewish feasts important to Christians?
6. Why did God command the Israelites to kill the Canaanites?
7. Does the Bible encourage us to make New Year's resolutions?
8. Why did God establish the "eye for an eye" law in the Old Testament,
just to take it away in the New Testament? (1/11/17, 37:40-45:00)
9. Why don't Christians follow their own Bible and give everything away?
10. Since your sin is as bad as mine, shouldn't we stop judging each other?
TIP: Use the "Ctrl" and "F" keys to search this list for key words.
BELIEVING THE WORD is a weekly half hour Q&A Show designed to answer your questions about the Christian faith and Jesus Christ. Join our live in-studio guest panelists for a fun and enlightening time by going to our Lighthouse Bible Church Facebook page each Wednesday night at 8 pm EST.
You can also link to YouTube for the answer to specific questions.
If you have your own question, email us. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Believing the Word